OSU-Tulsa Tulsa Achieves / EDGE Continuation Scholarship
This scholarship is made available through funding by an anonymous donor; it supports Tulsa Community College Tulsa Achieves and EDGE students taking classes on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
Criteria for Consideration
- Minimum GPA: 2.7 or greater
- Need-based: Yes
- Residency: Resident or Non-resident
- Academic level: Undergraduate (junior or senior)
- Enrollment status: Full-time (At least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Open
- Major: Open
- Additional Criteria: Student must have completed the Tulsa Community College Tulsa Achieves or EDGE program and file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
- Application Form: None
Criteria to Maintain Scholarship
- Name of sponsoring organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid to be considered for financial aid.
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.