Staff Advisory Council
OSU-Tulsa Staff Advisory Council is a staff council that promotes communication between administration and staff, as well as staff and other staff.
Now Accepting Nominations!
Nominations for the 2021-2023 Staff Advisory Council are open! Please fill out a form below to nominate yourself or nominate a fellow staff member. All nominations are due by Friday, April 30 at 5 p.m.
The Nominee Form is required for employees who have been nominated to run for a position on Staff Advisory Council, employees who wish to self-nominate, and current Council members who are seeking re-election. This will serve as your consent for nomination. You must also include your Supervisor’s contact information so that we may request their consent as well.
The Nominator Form to nominate OSU Employees for election to the Staff Advisory Council. You may submit more than one nomination.
- Improve feedback between staff and administration
- Improve department to department communications by sharing updates and feedback
- Provide opportunities for staff members to get to know each other
- Host campus-wide activities that boost employee morale
- Provide a space to share input and ideas to help OSU-Tulsa leadership better support the campus community
- Members will attend one-hour lunchtime meetings held each month
- Department representatives will be needed approximately two hours per month
- The SAC president will represent OSU-Tulsa at the OSU Stillwater Staff Advisory Council
For more information on SAC, read the OSU-Tulsa Staff Advisory Council Bylaws.
- SAC members are encouraged to recommend guest speakers to attend our monthly SAC meetings. Guest speakers should be members of the Tulsa community that can share events and programs that could be beneficial for OSU-Tulsa to participate in. Please email Candace Jackson with any suggestions you may have.
OSU-Tulsa SAC President
- Olivia works in OSU-Tulsa Learning Services Center as Lead Testing Specialist.
OSU-Tulsa SAC Vice President
- Candace works in OSU-Tulsa Library as Library Technical Assistant III.
Margaret "Meg" Perdue
OSU-Tulsa SAC Secretary
- Meg works as an Administrative Assistant for OSU CEAT's School of Material Science and Engineering at the Helmerich Research Center.
- March 25, 2021
- Feb. 25, 2021
- Jan. 28, 2021
- Dec. 3, 2020
- Oct. 22, 2020
- Sept. 24, 2020
- Aug. 27, 2020
- Feb. 27, 2020
- Jan 23, 2020
- Nov. 21, 2019
- Oct. 24, 2019
- Sept. 26, 2019
- Aug. 29, 2019
How to Get Involved
To nominate a representative from your department or learn more about OSU-Tulsa's Staff Advisory Council, contact Olivia Woody.