Staff Advisory Council
OSU-Tulsa Staff Advisory Council is a staff council that promotes communication between administration and staff, as well as staff and other staff.
- Improve feedback between staff and administration
- Improve department to department communications by sharing updates and feedback
- Provide opportunities for staff members to get to know each other
- Host campus-wide activities that boost employee morale
- Provide a space to share input and ideas to help OSU-Tulsa leadership better support the campus community
- Members will attend one-hour lunchtime meetings held each month
- Department representatives will be needed approximately two hours per month
- The SAC president will represent OSU-Tulsa at the OSU Stillwater Staff Advisory Council
For more information on SAC, read the OSU-Tulsa Staff Advisory Council Bylaws.
- OSU-Tulsa hosted events and workshops commemorating the centennial of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre in June. This is part of the 100 Points of Truth and Transformation initiative. Past events and upcoming events can be viewed at tulsa.okstate.edu/100points.
- Community Outreach has been offering events for the community with many geared towards children—launch of 'Stache of Books Community Library, P3 Saturday School, Youth Entrepreneurship and more. Learn more here.
- OSU College of Professional Studies has launched with degree offerings focused on professional, workforce relevant programs.
SAC members are encouraged to recommend guest speakers to attend our monthly SAC meetings. Guest speakers should be members of the Tulsa community that can share events and programs that could be beneficial for OSU-Tulsa to participate in. Please email Candace Jackson with any suggestions you may have.
OSU-Tulsa SAC President
- Olivia works in OSU-Tulsa Learning Services Center as Lead Testing Specialist.
OSU-Tulsa SAC Vice President
- Candace works in Student Services as a Student Affairs Specialist.
Margaret "Meg" Perdue
OSU-Tulsa SAC Secretary
- Meg works as an Administrative Assistant for OSU CEAT's School of Material Science and Engineering at the Helmerich Research Center.
- April 29, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- Feb. 25, 2021
- Jan. 28, 2021
- Dec. 3, 2020
- Oct. 22, 2020
- Sept. 24, 2020
- Aug. 27, 2020
- Feb. 27, 2020
- Jan 23, 2020
- Nov. 21, 2019
- Oct. 24, 2019
- Sept. 26, 2019
- Aug. 29, 2019
How to Get Involved
To nominate a representative from your department or learn more about OSU-Tulsa's Staff Advisory Council, contact Olivia Woody.