Staff Advisory Council
OSU-Tulsa Staff Advisory Council is a staff council that promotes communication between administration and staff, as well as staff and other staff.
Staff Advisory Council Goals
- Improve feedback between staff and administration
- Improve department to department communications by sharing updates and feedback
- Provide opportunities for staff members to get to know each other
- Host campus-wide activities that boost employee morale
- Provide a space to share input and ideas to help OSU-Tulsa leadership better support the campus community
SAC Member Information
- Members will attend one-hour lunchtime meetings held each month
- Department representatives will be needed approximately two hours per month
- The SAC president will represent OSU-Tulsa at the OSU Stillwater Staff Advisory Council
For more information on SAC, read the OSU-Tulsa Staff Advisory Council Bylaws.
Oct. 24, 2019
SAC members are encouraged to recommend guest speakers to attend our monthly SAC meetings. Guest speakers should be members of the Tulsa community that can share events and programs that could be beneficial for OSU-Tulsa to participate in.
SAC members are encouraged to share ideas for events that the SAC could attend together as a group. For example, AHHA Tulsa, Glass Blowing, etc. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions you may have.
Upcoming Meeting Dates
OSU-Tulsa Staff Advisory Council will meet from noon-1 p.m. on the following meeting dates. Meetings will be held in the Executive Board Room, located on 2nd floor Administration. Dates are subject to change.
- Nov. 21, 2019
- Jan. 23, 2020
- Feb. 27, 2020
- March 26, 2020
- April 23, 2020
- May 28, 2020
- June 25, 2020
Previous Meeting Minutes
SAC on Campus & in the Community
Learn more about what OSU-Tulsa SAC coordinators Karen Castle and Annette Morey have planned for SAC in the OSU-Tulsa blog.
How to Get Involved