OSU Online Learning Exams
OSU Online Learning provides flexible and convenient online college credit courses for undergraduate degrees, graduate degrees or professional certificates. Many Online Learning courses require a proctor for exams. OSU-Tulsa Testing Center serves as an approved proctor for most of these courses.
The exam proctoring fee is $12 per exam, regardless of length or amount of time required to take the exam. Fees can be paid by credit card, cash in bursar office, or current students may charge to their OSU Bursar account.
Appointments are required at this time. Students/examinees may contact the Testing Center to arrange an appointment so that Testing Center staff can make sure the exam has arrived and to ensure space is available in the testing area. Students may schedule their exams during Testing Center hours of operation. Students should schedule their appointments to allow enough time to finish their exam before closing time. Students should also be aware of exam deadlines, as most online learning programs have dates by which exams must be taken.
Students will need to bring a photo ID, such as a driver's license or student ID.
Policies and Procedures
- Students may need to fill out a proctor agreement form to submit to their online learning program. See below for information about your particular online learning program and necessary forms.
- Students must show proper identification to take a online learning exam.
- Students need to bring the materials necessary for the exam as authorized by their instructor. Students will not be able to use any materials their instructor did not explicitly authorize.
- Students will not be allowed to retrieve forgotten materials once they begin an exam.
- Testing Center hours will not be extended so that an examinee may have the full time to take an exam due to late arrival or incorrect scheduling.
- Exams cannot be taken home to be finished.
- Unauthorized items are not allowed in the testing area. Lockers are provided, but space is limited, so students should bring only what they need. View the Testing Center's policies for a list of unauthorized items.
- Cell phones are not permitted in the testing area even if they are turned off or set to vibrate. Cell phones must be left in a locker.
- Calculators may be used when authorized by the instructor, but only the type of calculator specified.
- Any form of cheating or academic dishonesty will be reported to the student's online learning program coordinator for appropriate disciplinary action.
- Students may not take any papers (including scratch paper) from the testing area.
Testing for Students with Disabilities
It is important that students notify Student Disability Services of special testing needs prior to the desired test date so that individual needs can be accommodated.
OSU-Tulsa Testing Services Information for Proctor Agreement Forms
Use the information below to complete proctor agreement forms for online learning programs.
OSU-Tulsa Testing Center
Main Hall 2302
700 N. Greenwood Ave
Tulsa, OK 74106
More Information about OSU Online Learning Programs
Spears School of Business
Michael and Anne Greenwood Center for Online Excellence
277 Business Building
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74078-4011 USA
Toll Free Fax: 866-865-0760
Select a testing center (OSU and non-OSU testing facilities)
Students must select a proctor for each course they are enrolled in each semester.
Arts and Sciences Outreach
213 Life Sciences East
Stillwater, OK 74078
Select a Testing Center: proctor.cas.okstate.edu
Students must complete a proctor agreement for each course they are enrolled in each semester.
College of Engineering, Architecture and Technology (CEAT) Online Learning
101 Engineering North
Stillwater, OK 74074
Select a Testing Center (OSU and OSU-Tulsa testing facilities)
Students must select a proctor for each semester.