Troubleshooting for Cornerstone Learning Management System
If you are having difficulties loading online courses in the Learning Management System in Cornerstone, try these troubleshooting tips.
You can resolve most issues if you:
- Switch Browsers – use Google Chrome or Firefox instead of Internet Explorer.
- Clear your Cache and do not save login or password for this site
- Remove pop up blocker instructions below.
How to get to the website and launch a course
- The website uses your O-key login and works best from Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Do Not use Internet Explorer.
- Visit talent.okstate.edu
- Use your O-key login.
- You will reach your campus landing page (OSU Center for Health Sciences or OSU-Tulsa).
- Type in the top right search bar the first few words of your course (for instance, "Title IX," "bloodborne pathogens," or "customer service."). You will see options appear in a drop-down.
- Select your desired course.
- Then, Select “Request” and it will add to “My Transcript”
- Then, go to your “Transcript” and Select “Launch” to start the course.
- You can get to your “Transcript” from the “Learning” tab at the top of the page OR from the “My Transcript” at the bottom of the page.
- Select “Launch” and the course should load momentarily.
If the course does not load
If the course is not loading, the cache or the pop up blocker could be interfering with loading.
The “pop up blocker” and “cache” must be set. Here are the steps from Google Chrome:
Go to the top right hand corner at the end of the address bar and click on the square with the red “X”
Check in the circle to always allow
Then, click on the “Manage pop…”
Type in “talent.okstate.edu”
Click done and then done again.
Now back on the page where the course is trying to launch… click to “refresh”
The course should load momentarily.
If the course still does not load
- Close all other applications and tabs (i.e. iTunes, Facebook, YouTube, etc.) and reopen
- If on a wireless connection, try a wired connection.
- Try rebooting the computer
- Do not save the password and disable all popup blockers
- Try accessing from a different computer
- Try accessing at a different time of day