Study Room Policy
- Group study rooms are available to OSU affiliated faculty, staff and students. Reservations can be made online, inside the Library at the Circulation Desk or call (918) 594-8130.
- You should receive a confirmation email within 30 minutes of making your reservation online. Please call the Circulation desk at (918) 594-8130 during regular Library hours of operation if you have any issues.
- A room can reserved up to 4 hours per day. You may book up to two weeks in advance and have 3 active room reservations.
- Reservations are held for up to 20 minutes after the start of the reserved time.
- Personal effects left in the room unattended for more than 20 minutes will be taken to Campus Police.
- Contact the Library's Circulation Desk to check-out keyboards and mice or whiteboard supplies. These items will need to be returned to the Circulation Desk upon leaving.
- Please keep in mind that group study rooms are not sound proof.