New Employee Resources
New Employee Resources
Learn more about insurance, retirement, time off and other benefits and services available to you. You can also find resources on how to complete many important employee functions (timesheets, ID badges, etc).
Employees are to immediately begin using the timekeeping system in Banner. The website is: http://my.okstate.edu. Log in using your OKEY username and password. Click “Oklahoma State University” under the “Go To” dropdown on the right hand corner of the page. On the left hand side of the page, click on the “Employee” tab. From there, click on the “Employee Self Service” link. Biweekly employees will select the “Time Sheet” link and monthly employees will select the “Leave Report” link.
Biweekly time entry and approval are due by noon on the 1st Monday after the end of the pay period. Please check with your supervisor for department deadlines. Biweekly payday is usually every other Friday.
Monthly leave entry is due by noon on the first workday after the 15th day of the month. Monthly payday is usually the last working day of the month.
Log on to: http://my.okstate.edu using your OKEY username and password. Click “Oklahoma State University” under the “Go To” dropdown on the right hand corner of the page. On the left hand side of the page, click on the “Employee” tab. From there, click on the “Employee Self Service” link. Click on “Pay Stub” to view pay stubs.
Benefits selections have specific deadlines based on your hire date. It’s important to attend the Benefit session you are scheduled for to ensure your benefit enrollment is processed by the deadline. If you have questions, contact Bobbie Mathews, 918-594-8222.
For more detailed information about OSU benefits:
OSU ID Badge
To obtain an OSU ID badge, visit North Hall 130 during regular business hours. Your OSU ID is required to access certain secured areas of campus and the Wellness Center.
To set up your OSU email (OKEY account) you must have your Banner ID and PIN. You may activate your OKEY account from the following website: http://okey.okstate.edu.
For help activating your email account contact the OSU IT Help Desk at 405-744-4357. Your PIN will be sent to the email account you provided on your Personal Information Form (in HR) 3–5 days after your payroll paperwork is complete. Be sure to check your spam folder.
- Wellness Center - Find information about wellness activities and Wellness Center membership.
- Professional Development - Offers learning and development courses and certificate programs.
- Employee Assistance Program - Offer services and resources for work-life issues and confidential support.
- Employee Self-Service (myOKstate) - Is your online resource for many important employee functions including timekeeping, paystubs, leave balances and more.
- OSU IT Help Desk - Call 405-744-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with computer, network, printer or telephone issues. Make sure to indicate you are at OSU-Tulsa.
- Title IX (Sexual Harassment Awareness) - Provides information on required training, reporting and who to contact.
- University Police - Provides 24/7 security, campus escorts and more. Call 918-594-8123.
- Adjunct Faculty Resources