Digital and Discovery Services
The Digital and Discovery Services department facilitates access to electronic information, print materials and library services to ensure that the information needs of OSU students, faculty and staff are met, regardless of their location. This mission is accomplished through the use of state of the art technologies.
What we do
- Performs original and copy cataloging for print and electronic resources.
- Prepares and loads bibliographic records for e-resources.
- Manages database access.
- Collects and manages usage statistics for electronic resources.
- Physically processes materials, including security strips and labels and mends circulating materials.
- Maintains library website.